The Albatross Difference
- More time for local sightseeing
- No packing and unpacking suitcases every day
- No waiting on others as they pay their bar bills
- Stay in specially selected character hotels and get to know the locals
- Have time to do your laundry and know that before you move on it will be dry
- Enjoy time to relax instead of having to constantly lug your suitcase in and out of rooms
- Have time to get to know the local bars and restaurants and be able to choose one that suits you
- Get beneath the tourist veneer and genuinely explore each region
- Enjoy 'My Time' to feel the ambulance and flavours of each region
- Look forward to enjoying full day excursions knowing you will come back to your hotel room and your clothes are already unpacked!
Relaxing 2, 3, 4 and up to 5 night stays
Your days are easy
The pace is always relaxed
Small Group Touring
No more than 28 travellers
What are the benefits of travelling in a smaller group?
- Personalised service from your Tour Manager
- Priority access at attractions
- Dine in delightful, local restaurants
- Stay in hotels based on style, character and location
- More personal space and comfort on the coach
- Swifter getting on and off the coach, in and out of hotels and attractions
- Easier to get to know your fellow travellers
Everything is personal
We had 16 on our tour and that was a great number. Pre-dinner we would all meet at a passenger’s room for drinks and nibbles. The tour was very personal and just naturally led to this type of entertainment. We have been travelling for the last 12 years to a large number of destinations with numerous travel companies and we found Albatross Tours to be up there with the very best. That’s where Albatross shines. We visited exclusive areas that only small groups can access. Albatross deliver what they preach. We would travel with Albatross Tours again without hesitation.
'My Time' Guaranteed
How important is it to you?
Because we feature longer stays on all our itineraries, you are guaranteed to enjoy 'My Time' on every Albatross tour. We have designed our holidays to ensure adequate, well planned ‘free time’. That is the Albatross difference.
It's about balance
Make the most of your time
- Later starts – Sleep in or take a morning stroll before enjoying a leisurely breakfast.
- Free evenings – Whilst we include many, we don’t include every dinner so you will have some nights free to do your own thing. Find that romantic trattoria in the gorgeous Umbrian town of Spoleto, or taste the flavours of famous tapas bars in Northern Spain when wandering the streets of San Sebastian.
- Relaxing afternoons – There is no need to rush back to the coach. Enjoy a long lunch then go and visit a local art gallery. Or maybe squeeze in a bit of shopping!
- Days at leisure – Many Albatross tours feature a free day for you to do as much or as little as you please. Your expert Tour Manager will be on hand to give you advice, recommendations, or provide directions for you.
Where you stay is so important
“It has been great to stay in lovely hotels for an extended period.
Not having to pack and unpack everyday has been marvellous.”
Andrea & Hans